MCLA is currently seeking designers at all levels with solid skills as described below. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified candidate to be engaged in all aspects of architectural lighting design, work with many top architecture firms and be creative with our team.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering, Architecture, Interior or related field
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and educational background
- Full range of benefits such as health insurance, 401k, and long-term disability
Interested and Qualified Candidates may send cover letter and resume via email to:
ATTN: Business Manager
MCLA, Inc. is an architectural lighting design firm located at the Georgetown waterfront in Washington, DC. We serve local, national, and international clients on a variety of commercial projects–hospitality, education, performing arts centers, federal and local government, museums, corporate interiors, retail, and restaurants. MCLA’s work has been honored with almost 50 national and international design awards from IALD, IES, AIA, and A/L Light and Design. MCLA has been published in Lighting Design + Application, A/L magazine, Interior Design, Contract Magazine, AIA|DC, and Mondo ARC.